Before storing your household goods, there are a few things you should keep in mind:
- We will choose the right storage unit. We’ll consider the size of the unit, the climate in your area, and the security features of the facility.
- We will prepare your belongings for storage. We will wrap fragile items in bubble wrap or packing paper and place them in sturdy boxes. We label all boxes with their contents and destination room.
- Let Allied Moving & Services, LLC load the storage unit carefully. We [lace heavy items on the bottom and lighter items on top. We leave a walkway in the middle of the unit so you can access your belongings easily.
- You may want to protect your belongings from pests and moisture. Place items in plastic storage bins or wrap them in plastic wrap. You may also want to place mothballs or other pest deterrents in the unit.
- Check on your belongings regularly. Visit your storage unit periodically to inspect your belongings and make sure they are in good condition.